At Kessler Dental Associates, we’re dedicated to providing care and convenience to every patient while fostering a connection that’s sure to last. Through our one-day crown service, we’re making it easy for patients to smile again while their natural teeth are securely protected under strong, durable ceramic.
To learn more about our one-day crowns in Phoenixville, PA, please read below! If you have any questions, just give us a call, and we will be happy to provide the information you need.
CEREC One-Day Crowns
In order to better understand the true power of CEREC technology and the difference our system can make for you, we first want you to know about standard dental crowns. Dental crowns are prosthetic pieces designed to encapsulate a badly damaged or decayed tooth; this makes it possible for teeth in this condition to avoid extraction and remain intact within your mouth. Crowns are built to match the shade, shape, and size of surrounding teeth so that they are comfortable and blend seamlessly into your smile.
CEREC utilizes computer technology and manufacturing to design crowns with the ultimate precision, ensuring the appliance fits perfectly and meets your expectations every time. The machine is able to perform all of this within an hour, carving the crown from a block of composite and meeting the exact specifications of your digital impression.
Benefits of One-Day Crowns
CEREC one-day crowns offer many advantages for you to be excited about! Of course, one of the top benefits is the fact that they are made available within one day. This means no temporaries, no waiting, and no adjustments needed for the perfect fit; you can rest assured that your first CEREC crown will be flawless. Other benefits of CEREC crowns include:
- One-day crowns are made from ceramic, a biocompatible material that is durable, non-toxic, and looks natural.
- They can last for up to 15 years with proper care.
- Installing these crowns is quick and easy, done within one hour, with no need for recurring office visits.
- The process is less invasive than standard crown procedures and much less stressful for the patient.
If you’re looking for a quick, easy, and painless way to get a new crown, CEREC one-day crowns may be the ideal option for you!
The CEREC Process
- To begin the process, we will first reshape and contour your damaged/decayed tooth so that a dental crown may fit properly.
- Once this is complete, we will use our iTero digital scanning device to take a three-dimensional impression of the area surrounding the prepared tooth.
- This impression will be uploaded to our computer-aided design system, where your dentist will begin planning blueprints for the crown.
- These design specifications will be uploaded to the CEREC milling machine, where the crown will be precisely carved from a block of composite.
- Once this is complete, the crown will be cemented over your prepared tooth, providing years of restored function and appearance to your smile.
The Care You Deserve By the Team You Can Trust
When you visit Kessler Dental Associates, you can relax knowing that our team will deliver the care you need and nothing less. What’s more, we provide the care you deserve as well! Our team members strive to make your experience in the dental office nothing less than perfect for you; by implementing the latest technology, you can enjoy a quick and convenient trip to our office.
You deserve the best, and we will make sure you get that. Trust your smile to Kessler Dental Associates, and we can assure you that you won’t be disappointed. Call our office today to schedule your appointment!